Saturday, August 14, 2010

Working on a WOCS Transportation Themed Square

I'm working on a new square for WOCS, which is going to be made into a lap quilt for a senior man.  It will be a part of five or six other squares made by the ladies of our group and sent to Bonnie, one of our quilters, who will make it into a beautiful quilt using her very special skills.   The one I am doing is from a freebie pattern made of six different small antique cars, but I changed it a little bit and am only doing five of the cars.  It has to be a certain size to fit the quilt and the original pattern was too large. 

Can't wait to see all the variety of squares made into this lap quilt.  I'll try to post a picture later when the quilt is finished.


I finished the Antique Cars square, washed, dried, ironed, and scanned it, getting it ready to send to one of our quilters, Bonnie C. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello there you have a beautiful blog and your doing a good job at your stitching it's beautiful.Welcome to the blogging world

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Cindy, for the kind comment about my blog and stitching. This is my first one and I had no idea how to start - I did make a few changes when I first started and will probably make more as I go along. I enjoy posting to the blog, even though I don't do a lot of it yet - maybe later on. I had wanted to make some type of special title for the blog, but I don't have a clue how to do that, so I will just keep the one I have until I can figure it out.
    Thanks, Peggy

    ReplyDelete