Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Two finished pieces for Love Quilts

These are two squares for Love Quilts that I mailed today.  They've been finished for a couple of weeks, but I needed to wash and press them before mailing.   One is for a theme called "Girls Will be Girls" and the other theme is "Pigs".  I've already started on another LQ square for the Princess theme.
I enjoy stitching for charity because it is one way to give to others less fortunate.  I feel blessed to have a healthy  loving, family.

2 comments:

  1. I think that it is wonderful all the work you do for others.
    God Bless You,
    Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Teresa - if you ever want to join our group of stitching and quilting ladies, you can view our quilts, squares, totes, etc. and info on how to join at
    http://www.worldofcharitystitching.blogspot.com/

    or our FB page
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/World-of-Charity-Stitching-Cross-Stitch-Quilting/208593035822435

    We always welcome new members who love to stitch or quilt.
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete