Sunday, April 10, 2011

WOCS-Bowler - Round Robin

My group, World of Charity Stitching, recently started a Round Robin of Sports squares.  I picked a bowler as my piece and finished him recently.  I bowl in a Friday night league with my husband, sister-in-law, and a friend;  and I do a lot of my stitching there, during the breaks between my turn to bowl.  I have a bright light I use, as the lighting in the bowling alley leaves a lot to be desired.  Many people ask me what I am doing and I am always glad to share my love of cross stitching.  I have even recruited one lady, Staci,  to join our group from one of the other bowling alleys where I substitute bowl for a lady who recently had surgery.   Staci has already finished a Silly Cow square and is working hard on her garden square that she signed up for.

No comments:

Post a Comment