Sunday, April 24, 2011

Little Mouse for WOCS

Our charity stitching group, World of Charity Stitching, is making small animal face pieces that were designed by Emily, at The Floss Box and I chose a little mouse face.  It turned out really cute and was a quick stitch project.  I also did a little face (without the wording) that I'll put on a notebook cover to go along with the tote bag I will make for a child in a domestic violence shelter, one of the charities we support. 

I also signed up for the Panda face, but haven't finished it yet.

We plan to fill the totes for the children with small items for the holiday season at the end of the year. 

If anyone wishes to get some free patterns and/or very reasonably priced ones,  you can click here http://www.theflossbox.com/  to view Emily's charts.

No comments:

Post a Comment