Monday, October 11, 2010

Teenager Square Finished for Love Quilts

This is the new square I finished for Love Quilts, the teenager theme.  It worked up fairly fast and I didn't have to do a lot of frogging.  I did make a few changes in the pattern - left off a couple of items that didn't look right.  

I had said in my last post that I wasn't going to sign up for any more Love Quilt squares until after the first of the new year; however, they are asking for a few more stitchers to complete two pending quilts - one is a sports theme and the other is a flower/insect theme.
I found a cute little sports square - a soccer ball and cleats, that I should be able to work in between/while I am working on the World of Charity Stitching squares, bookmarks, and pieces for totes.  I also have to make some of the totes, but should have plenty of time - just need to get in gear. 

I made a cute tote for some little boy who might be in a domestic violence shelter during the holidays.   We are planning on making totes for the 20-something children who may be in the shelter during the upcoming holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment