Saturday, September 4, 2010

Laborador Puppy Finished for Love Quilts




I finished the Love Quilts square for Carrie R., one of the children the ladies of this group are stitching and quilting for.  She loves dogs and has a brown Lab, so I thought this puppy was a good one for this quilt.  It's not due until October 15th, so I am really early on this one - don't know quite how that happened, but it's good because now I can start sooner on the one of the other two I have signed up for with Love Quilts.  I seem to sign up for too many of these squares sometimes, mainly because I enjoy stitching for this group and also they have a lot of variety with all the children they help with their beautiful quilts.  There are so many sick children who need something special made just for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment