Friday, March 3, 2017

February Stitching

Lab Puppy - Love Quilts
Bunny - WOCS

Woodland Babies Fox - WOCS
Clown Card-WOCS


I've been able to get quite a bit of stitching done this month.  I'm trying something new this year:  making a list of designs to be stitched for the month.  This helps keep up with obligations (squares I've signed up to stitch for charity, Love Quilts and World of Charity Stitching), stitching I've wanted to do for a while, and different themes I'm currently working on.   


As you can see, I really enjoy stitching for charity.  It keeps me busy, it is a craft I love, and it helps others less fortunate.  I feel blessed to be able to do this for myself and others. 

3 comments:

  1. The first puppy dog is very sweet and how generous of you to use your time for charity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great finishes. Thank you for your Charity Stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful stitching. Great work.

    ReplyDelete