Thursday, April 28, 2016

April Stitching


This month I finished the April SAL at the Snowflower Diaries.  I've already downloaded the May chart and hope to start on it tomorrow evening.  



I stitched this cute little wymsical owl for Love Quilts USA.  

Tonight I finally finished the USA map (a free chart from Daily Cross Stitch).  Our group, World of Charity Stitching, is stitching a travel theme.  The pieces from various members will be made into a quilt (or quilts) for a senior in a care facility.  


Don't know how April disappeared so fast, but I love the warm, springtime weather we are having lately and look forward to the warm, hot days of summer.  







4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful thing to do, creating a quilt for a Senior Home. I know it will be beautiful. Love your finishes - your little owl is too cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all three of your finishes. I'm going to make the state map for my daughter for Christmas so that my granddaughter can learn her states.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely finishes there, especially the owl. So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work Peggy. I'd love to hear that You fing happines in charity stitching.

    ReplyDelete