Thursday, October 17, 2013

Always Stitching

It seems like I am always stitching something new.  I enjoy working on small projects that can be finished in a few days or a week.   I have a huge stash of charts in books, magazines or downloaded from the internet, which I enjoy looking through to find new items to stitch.  I usually don't stitch the same one twice, but I have a few times. 

This cute little stitching girl is a free chart from Stitching the Night Away, by Loretta Oliver.  My Yahoo group, World of Charity Stitching, is stitching the complete alphabet to be made into a quilt for a senior citizen in a care facility.  You can see more of the alphabet squares by clicking on the World of Charity Stitching link above.






2 comments:

  1. Hello! I am new to cross stitch and have so enjoyed looking through your inspiring projects. This little block is particularly sweet! Thank you for sharing! Elizabeth, Bluebird Stitches

    ReplyDelete