Sunday, September 18, 2011

Breast Cancer Fundraiser

This past Tuesday, the bowling alley had the fundraiser that I made this cute little ornament for.  The lady (Debbie) who won it was thrilled to receive it because her daughter-in-law was  diagnosed with breast cancer a few months ago and had to have a radical mastectomy.  Debbie said she was going to mail it to her and she will love it.

I started this Breast Cancer ornament a couple of days ago to be donated to the bowling alley for the ladies who raise money for breast cancer.  They do this fundraiser every year on the Tuesday night ladies league where I sub occasionally, and I wanted to contibute a little something this time.  

I will make it into a flat fold using The Twisted Sister's (Vonna) tutorial and I'll try my hand for the first time in making my own cord.   

This chart is a free design by Virginia of Vee and Company; she has a lot of free charts and some beautiful designs for sale too.  Virginia's blog is:   http://veeandcocrossstitchdesigns.blogspot.com/ 














No comments:

Post a Comment