Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Cute Little Kitten

I worked on this cute little kitten while sitting in the waiting room of a local hospital recently.  We have a friend who had a major stroke after having triple by-pass surgery.  He is still in intensive care and we visit as often as we can.  He is being moved to a rehab facility in the next day or two and we hope he will recover very soon.

My stitching helps keep me focused so I don't have a lot of time on my hands to worry about "what might happen".   I know that God is watching over my friend and will help heal him.

This little kitten was stitched for a child, Melissa B., one of the many Love Quilts children.   I hope to bring a little joy to the life of a sick child and her family.

3 comments:

  1. This kitten is beautiful,Melissa will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable! Bless you for stitching for Love Quilts. You are a special person to do that sort of stitching. Abbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. God is using your talents in such wonderful ways. I am sure your little kitten will we well loved. Hope your friend is up and around real soon.
    Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

    ReplyDelete