Tuesday, January 4, 2011

World of Charity Stitching

As a Christmas gift, I received a package of DMC threads from my sister-in-law and in the package was a small pamphlet of charts.  My group, WOCS, is signing up for a new man's lap quilt theme of sailing ships and in the pamphlet was a beautiful old-time ship with a border of small flags surrounding it.  This will be one of many squares I plan to stitch for this wonderful group this year.


I finished my little doggie square for WOCS, which will be made into a quilt for a child. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey lookie here.....another "Peggy". I usually go by Peg for every day use but my given name is Peggy Lee.
    Love this little stitchy pooch!
    Can't wait to see more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Peg,
    My dad named me Peggy Lynn and my great-aunt called me Peg all my life; every once in a while someone will call me Peg and it brings back memories of long ago.
    Thanks for the nice comment about the little poochie. I have already signed up for another dog, this one a bigger one, a Yorkshire Terrier, to be made into a lap quilt for our group, World of Charity Stitching.
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete